How to assemble the Frank Green cup’s lid parts
Here are a few tips and tricks to get the most out of your FranK Green reusable cup
Your reusable Frank Green stainless steel mug provides excellent insulating properties due to its double wall. It will keep your drink hot for up to 10 hours. Its screw cap and smart, one-handed push button prevent leaks. It is stain- and odour-resistant, so you'll taste your coffee, not your cup. What’s more: you’ll help to reduce the waste generated by disposable paper cups. All models are also recyclable at the end of their useful life.
Did you know that the lid opening is designed to provide optimal liquid flow?
How to assemble the Frank Green cup’s lid parts after fully cleaning them
Steps to follow:
- Insert the small slotted gray circle that fits into the lid.
- Insert the small, transparent wheel into the slots of the gray circle.
- Insert the spring over the previous parts.
- Insert the button into the centre.
- Turn the lid over and affix the flow adjuster to make the cup watertight. Be sure to position the two gray dots opposite the two small circles.
- Screw everything together while holding the pieces in place, but without forcing it.
A portable coffee cup, and more!In addition to being a portable hot or cold beverage cup, you need to know how to get the most from your Frank Green reusable cup.
- The Original model can be used as a soup thermos for children at school, as the recycled plastic cup, without the lid, is microwave-safe.
- The cup is great for bringing hot chocolate on family ski outings.
The stainless-steel model is perfect for tea, with its small inner container or to filter any seeds or ice cubes from your cold drink. Yes, it keeps drinks just as cold as it does hot!
Here’s a little tip: Pour boiling water into the cup and let it sit for a few minutes to warm the walls before you put your hot coffee in it. Its insulating power will be even more effective.
Purchase our cups with groups of friends or co-workers, because:
🚚 Delivery is free when you purchase 2 or more✌🏼
Customized Frank Green cups
If you’d like your company logo, an illustration or a kind word printed on your cup, we can customize them as you like. Feel free to contact us about your custom cup needs at